Covid-19 Resources and Services
THE LIBRARY IS OPEN
With Modified Services
MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED
Maintain Social Distancing (6ft)
Curbside Pickup Available During Library Hours
This information will be updated as developments occur.
To learn more about coronavirus, visit these local, state and federal sites.
For access to our eMedia, click here!
For information about Curbside Pickup, click here!
Some services may be adjusted to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Health and Safety
- Masks are not required. Social Distancing is encouraged.
- There are no special restrictions on returned materials at this time
- Please remember, we do not charge fines on overdue items (This does not apply to equipment, including hotspots)
Building Capacity (Effective June 1, 2021)
- There are no capacity restrictions in effect at this time
- The library will continue to sanitize and disinfect surfaces and other high-touch areas regularly, throughout the day.
- The library’s cleaning services will be visiting several times per week to clean and disinfect surfaces and other high-touch areas.
- The library will continue to provide protective equipment to staff to use when handling library materials or interacting with customers.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at frequently used service points
- Social Distancing is encouraged at all times
- Masks are not required
These practices are in place to keep customers and staff safe and to stop the spread of Covid-19. We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The Indiana State Department of Health for recommendations and tips on keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Any updates and changes we make will be communicated to the public as soon as possible through our social media channels and our website (nappaneelibrary.org). We are forever grateful for your kind words, patience, and understanding.