Covid-19 Resources and Services
This information will be updated as developments occur.
For access to our eMedia, click here!
For information about Curbside Pickup, click here!
Some services may be adjusted to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Health and Safety
Masks are required by all customers and staff at both locations. Social Distancing will be enforced at all times.
All Materials can be returned to the book drop located on the North East side of the building!
- Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in and going out to new customers.
- We do not charge fines on overdue items (This does not apply to equipment, including hotspots)
Building Capacity (Effective February 1)
- A maximum of 61 customers wil be allowed in the main library buidling at any given time.
- Up to 25 visitors will be allowed in the Nappanee Center
- Only 15 customers will be allowed in Meeting Room 1
- The library will continue to sanitize and disinfect surfaces and other high-touch areas regularly, throughout the day
- The library's cleaning services will be visiting several times per week to clean and disinfect surfaces and other high-touch areas
- The library will continue to provide protective equipment to staff to use when handling library materials or interacting with customers.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at frequently used service points
- Social Distancing will be enforced at all times
- Masks are required
Please remember we have limited hours and access to keep customers and staff safe and to stop the spread of Covid-19. We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The Indiana State Department of Health for recommendations and tips on keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Any updates and changes we make will be communicated to the public as soon as possible through our social media channels and our website (nappaneelibrary.org). We are forever grateful for your kind words, patience, and understanding.